Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello everyone this is my first blog. I hope I come across friendly, sometimes people tell me I'm to straight forward, I tell them at least you know where you stand....lol....Really I just want to meet {TALK} to People from everywhere on this earth and see how different we all are and learn from each other.


When we are young we Dream of how our lives would be,

When we are middle aged we dream of how to make it from day to day.

When we are older we scrap our lives into these beautiful books filled with love, heartaches, and dreams of how we wished it could have been or wished they were still with us. But open our Scarpbooks and they are there, in every page the Love, laughter, Heartaches, Goodtimes and Bad.

God Bless Our

Scrapbooks They are Our Lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment